Registration Open Date: June 11 - July 22, 2018
Registration Update (as of 7.16.18):
Registration has been extended until Sunday, July 22nd.
We still have a few openings in Rookie and Majors, while Minors is completely full.
Our Juniors and Seniors league is still being discussed with other communities and we hope to get that all worked out by the end of the week.
If any Junior or Senior player is not signed up, but interested, please send us a message and we can discuss the league further. Since this is our first season with the possibility of Senior ball, we want to have our bases covered.
We will be contacting those that signed up to be head coaches and assistant coaches ASAP, and begin the background check process.
Once those are approved, we will start to roster teams.
As registration closes on Sunday, we hope to have teams rostered quickly, with practices scheduled shortly after.
Thank you for your continued support and patience. We are thrilled that we will have so many baseball players enjoying Fall Ball this season!
Practices: could start as early as July 30th
Games start: August 18/19 with doubleheaders each week / ~10 games for each team. Possibility of a weeknight game. More to follow on this.
Season ends October 6/7 and typically ends with a tournament.
Note: No games over Labor Day weekend
Max Number of Registrants Per Division:
Registration Fees (includes registration and jersey):
Note: League age is for next year, which provides an opportunity to get a jump on next Springs rules/division
· Rookie division is for Avon residents only (kid pitching is introduced and some leagues don’t start this young)
· Minors, Majors, Juniors and Seniors is open to Avon and Non‐Avon residents
Because there is a cap on teams, preference will be given to Avon residents (Washington Township address or Avon schools). For all others, a waiting list will be formed. If there is enough for additional teams, it will be considered.
Other Leagues involved:
· Avon (AJAA), Danville, Tri-West, Ben Davis, Plainfield and Brownsburg
· Minor, Major, Junior and Senior Teams will travel to play other leagues
· This Fall League WILL BE governed by Little League.
*FALL BALL DIVISIONS* (Age Chart Follows 2019 Little League Baseball Season Age)
AAA/Minor (8-10) DOB September 1, 2008 – August 31, 2011
* 8-year-old Fall Ball Players will play in the 2018 DLLBB AA Division*
Major (11/12) DOB May 1, 2006 – August 31, 2008
Junior (13/14) DOB May 1, 2004 – April 30, 2006
· Coaches do have to go through a coaching application process for selection. Coaches and Assistants sign a code of conduct (no tolerance policy)
· Teams are formed based on information provided during registration and from coaches who provided players evaluations during the regular season. For those who are new to the Fall program, there will be player evaluations to help even out teams.
· Environment is designed to be more relaxed and intent is for development and fun
· History shows that there are typically more first time players in fall ball vs spring ball, therefore there is more of a gap between them and the most skilled players.
· Dependent on field availability, practices will be scheduled but not mandatory
· Includes shirt/hat, umpires, baseballs, trophies, equipment refurbishment and facilities fee’s
·Parents will be expected to sign a parent / player code of conduct along with coaches and assistant coaches.
· Avon Baseball Club players may play fall ball. However, Club teams may schedule additional games during the week in addition to any fall ball games you would play.
Note: The Fall ball Age Chart is based on the 2019 Spring Little League Baseball Age Chart so players play at next years age (division). This is intentional so they can get a jump on new rules (if applicable) leading into next year. Because of this rule and because we don't have evaluations, we don't allow players registering to play up yet another year (to 2020 age chart)
Birthdate is greater than or equal to 8/1/2004
Birthdate is less than or equal to 7/31/2006
Birthdate is greater than or equal to 8/1/2002
Birthdate is less than or equal to 7/31/2004